January 16, 2008

where did it go?

It feels like it was yesterday I made this post. Today was my last day of freedom. Hameed says it sounds like I am going to jail tomorrow. I am not going to jail, just back to work, and I do love my job. Really I do. I just love having holiday more.

I have no idea where all the time went though. I have done what was on my priority list: spend time with my husband, be lazy, sleep, relax and do some cooking. I also manage to squish in one successful trip to the beach (and one unsuccessful). I have been lunching out with Hameed and I have been having lunch with friends. I got a new friend and I made new years eve dinner for heaps of people (which we still have leftover from in the freezer). All in all it has been a good holiday. I wold be happy to have another 27 days though.

No comments: