January 11, 2008

good health-a-thon friday

My first update of my health-a-thon. Here is goes:

1. I will eat 1 serve of fruit each day the next week
I did it! I actually had 2 pieces some days. There is some really really yummy peaches in season right now so it was not to hard to eat them.

2. I will drink 1 glass of water before every meal the next week

Well this one was not to hard either. It is possible because it has been pretty hot around here lately. We had 40 degrees the last 2 days. Cold water is actually very tasty.

3. I will put sun screen on every morning
I missed 1 day, that was yesterday, but to my defense I did not go outside at all yesterday. It was 40 degrees in the shade, warmer then my thermometer could measure in the sun, so going outside was not very tempting.

4. I will try my work out dvd 3 times the next week

Hmm here is were I did bad...very bad. I got it out finally yesterday and did about 30 min. Did I mention it was 40 degrees yesterday? I reckon 30 min in that heat was worth probably 60 min in normal weather. But still I need to step up on this one.

So onto my challenge for the next week:

1. I will eat 2 serves of fruit and 1 serve of veggies everyday
2. I will drink 2 liters of water everyday
3. I will put sunscreen on every morning
4. I will use my work out dvd 3 times during the next week
5. I will try very hard to only eat chocolate on Saturday.

No comments: