January 18, 2008

good health-a-thon friday - update 2

oh boy. Not good, not good, not good at all. Did I say not good?

I am back at work and how am I supposed to eat my 2 serves of fruit and 1 serve of veggies when my boss is feeding me chocolate covered dough nuts? It just don't work. Oh yeah I heard there is something called choice and willpower... I didn't listen to either of them this week. So I failed. And not only in one goal. I failed them all.

I was to busy in the morning so I forgot my sunscreen. I was to busy at work so there was very little water going down my throat. And I was so tired when I came home that my exercise dvd is just laying there, collecting dust. I am glad I can try again next week.

1. Drink 2 liters of water everyday
2. Put on sunscreen
3. Eat 2 serves of fruit and 1 serve of veggies everyday
4. Do some exercise for 1 hour everyday.
5. Save the chocolate for Saturday.

Wish me luck for next week - I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exercise an hour a day? that sounds ambitious unless u're an athlete, fitness trainer, cricketer, footballer or golfer! i thought 3 hrs a week was healthy. oh well, there's no such thing as too much exercise...

wait a minute, did i mention golfer???

M&Co. said...

I feel your pain. I went to Trivia Night at the GirlChild's school tonight and pigged out. I think I put those two pounds back on tonight!