January 24, 2008

love thursday

I am asking for love this thursday. Love for two of my friends.

On Tuesday a friend and co-worker got a call that one of her closest friends, who had been battling with cancer for the last 10 years, was about to pass away. His doctors predicted he had about 1 more day here on earth. The call came around noon and my friend left work about 1 o'clock. Just before 3 we got a message saying he had passed away. My friend got some more then an hour to say the final good byes to a dear and close friend.

Yesterday a friend of Hameed and myself told us that there was something going on with him. He have been to checked out by doctors and apparently some of the bones in his skull is dissolving and he also have a bump over his ear. He was going for further tests at a cancer center today. They do not know what this is yet, but it is possible that he has cancer.

Please send your love and prayers to these two. They sure need it.

No comments: