October 22, 2007

the tale of the giant bee hive

we had some action at work today. There was a giant bee hive hanging from the shade sail right next to the front gate. I have never in my life seen anything like it. It was probably about half a meter long. I took a picture with my phone, but I have no idea how to upload the picture so you just have take my word for it.

Since this was located right at our front gate we had to redirect all the kids and parents coming to creche to our emergency door. Now most people was oki going in the emergency door, but several seem to have lost their ability to think and read going out. We had put up signs everywhere telling parents where to go and even put a piece of furniture in front of the main door. It was pretty clear that the main door was not to be used (well at least you should think it was clear). The cook still had a very busy morning telling parents to not use that door. Crazy people.

No comments: