October 14, 2007

the big 30

Today there is 90 more days until my sister, Annette, turns 30. And since she loves so much that I keep talking about it, I figure I should make a whole post about the big 30.



It is almost 3 1/2 years since I turned 30 and I really can't remember not wanting to turn 30. Hameed says I was indeed not looking forward to my birthday that year... I guess I that is one sign of me getting old and senile since I can't remember.

Anyway. I was looking through my photos and found some from my 30st birthday. That was my second birthday here in Australia and I got a big party. There was cake and chips and coke and presents and quit a few guests. I did at that time share a house with 23 other students and I think most of them and some other friends came to my party. Made me feel very special.

Here I am with my friend Adrienne


and a very blurry shot of Hameed and me.


Now when I am the very old age of 33 I can honestly say that the thirties are way better then the twenties. I am a lot more happier now then I was when I was 23. So Annette, you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your last 90 days before your big birthday and also a big congrats on being a owner of your very own flat.

No comments: