September 30, 2007

defeating the purpose

This morning I ate my healthy breakfast of porridge and an apple and then I quickly shoveled down 4 brownies because eating them fast makes them more healthy - right?

I have finally, after living here for almost 5 years, been able to find a butter that do not taste salty. Which means I can bake cakes and cookies that actually taste nice. And because I am not the only lazy person around (surprisingly enough) it is very easy to be a master cook when you just have to add butter and eggs to a pre-made pack of ingredient. Actually cookies are even easier, no mixing require, just put them on a cooking sheet and bake.

As great as all this convenience is (and it actually made me brave enough to agree to make cookies for my church next week) I have one more request: Dear people making pre-packed stuff. Can you please make cookies and brownies which taste good but make you lose weight? Thank you.

No comments: