September 7, 2007

love thursday



Originally uploaded by dynamitt
It is Friday here already, but since this blog is on USA time (I can not figure out how to change it) I can cheat a little...

When I was pretty much sitting in my bed for 2 months I spent some of my time reading this blog and beside from being a very good blog she also did something called 'love Thursday' which meant writing something about love every Thursday. I like the idea, so I will give it a shot.

It is a month since Sami was born, so it was fitting that the first love Thursday was about him. The picture of his little foot is one of my favorite of all the photos we have. I look at this picture often. A lot of my memories about Sami has to do with his feet as well.

At 14 weeks pregnant I felt his little feet tapping inside my stomach for the first time - that was amazing. Later on he got stronger and we could see his kicks, that was pretty cool too. The last weeks of my pregnancy I knew exactly where his feet where and if I pushed on them he will kick me back. I love that game. Sometimes he will stick his feet into my ribs and it felt like he was using them as monkey bars.. that hurt a little.

When Sami was born one of the things we noticed about him was that he was extremely tickles if you touched his feet and of course his feet was so cute that we could not stop touching them...

Now Sami's little feet is running around in Heaven and maybe they even have monkey bars for him to swing in there. He sure is good at it.

No comments: