September 27, 2007

me the idiot

Were other husbands call their wives 'honey','sweetie pie, 'darling' and stuff like that my husband looks at me (lovingly I must add) and says 'idiot'.

It is oki. It really is, because I say it right back. It sort of our ting. And sometimes many times I am... umm.. an idiot...

A couple of weeks ago I was going to the store to do some shopping. We don't have a car so I have to walk there. I put my backpack on and the key in my jacket pocket and of I went. When I was finished my shopping and were putting the groceries in my backpack I was thinking to myself that I should put the key in my bag so I don't lose it. And so I did. I walked back home and when I was almost there I met our neighbor. We said hi to each other and I continue to walk towards over flat. I reached for the key in my pocket and panicked a little when I realized it was not there. I decided that I must have lost it somewhere on the road so I turned around and walked pretty fast towards the store again. I caught up with our neighbor. He said hi again and asked me what was wrong. I told him I had lost my key. He then asked 'did you check your bag'? And yeah then I remembered...

Today I did it again - no not 'losing' my key even I am not that bad (yet). About a month ago I got a notice that I need to renew my drivings license. I received a bill for the renewal fee and some brochures I might possible did not read to well... I had planned to go to their office and just pay the fee with my card there and get the new license. Its not to far but a bit out of the way so that explain why it has taken me a while. Today when I was getting ready I happen to look at the papers I received again, and this time (don't know why) I actually read them. Turns out I don't have to go anywhere. If I just pay the fee (which I can do from home thanks to Internet) they would send me my new license in the mail. I could have had my new license a month ago...

So yeah I'm the idiot.

No comments: