December 13, 2007

lucky afterall

After I spilled water on my computer it has been acting a bit funky. It worked oki, but somehow it was impossible to shut it down. If I tried to shut it down it will act as I asked him to restart. Yeah it got a bit annoying. Last night Hameed just switch it of without shutting it down first and I guess the computer did not really like that. When I tried to turn it on today I got a black page asking me to reinstall all my programs and press 'r'.

Here is were the lucky part comes in... I have a husband who know how to reinstall everything again. And it was not just lucky for me. To fix a computer after it has crashed happens to be a major part of Hameed's curriculum. So when he spent some time fiddling around with my computer he actually got to practice for his exam. My computer is up and running again now and everything seems alright. I guess that husband of mine know what he is doing..

No comments: