December 14, 2007

I know, i know

I forgot what day it was yesterday - so no love thursday. I promise I'll try to make up for it next week.

Today I'm to busy. First I was to busy running around at work trying to finish up all the little bits and pieces so the kids could take their christmas presents home. What started out as a cute idea became a HUGE task. And I am so very glad that we finished it - FINALLY! Oh and I knocked by finger. That hurt! I am actually getting a black nail too.

After work I have been very busy too. First I had to finish up this huge block of chocolate. Really I had to, because otherwise it will melt and that would be totally waste. And now I'm busy bookmarking all my favorites again. When Hameed fixed my computer yesterday it involved erasing all my files, so I also lost all my favorites. Now trying to bookmarking them all again, I realize that I actually know all the web adresses without searching for them. Makes me wonder why I need bookmarks...I guess it saves me a few seconds of time when I don't have to type in the address everytime I want to look at a page.

So love thursday will be back next week. Oh and did I mention my finger hurts?

No comments: