December 6, 2007

love thursday

We have now been married for 2 years and 4 days. Our anniversary celebration on Sunday was great. I had no problems getting a gift for Hameed and I was excited to see what he came up with. I was pleasantly surprised when he actually bought me clothing. I never thought he would be able to figure out the size to buy me.

Last year our anniversary was spent at a top hotel and looked like this , now this year it looked like this.Our day was full of laughter and joy and I am looking forward to spend many more anniversaries with the greatest man I know.

Happy love thursday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the two different anniversary themes...romance and cotton. You are both so very creative!! You can just feel the love between you two...even half way across the world.

I love "love thursday" !!