December 16, 2007

lets talk

Diva posted this on her blog:

Oh, Okay

My weird coworker says this over and over and over again. Thirty three times. Thirty three times for ONE call. By the end I wanted to slit my wrists.... or her throat. She also loves to say "Hi. hi. Hi. Hi. Hiii." My other coworker almost kissed my boss' feet when she was moved across the office (and out of WC's range). She loves to repeat. It's worse then Valley Girl chat. Over and over... and I have about five more hours of trying NOT to strangle her. Anyone want a human parrot?


I too have an annoying co-worker. Maybe a little less annoying then this 'oh, okay' lady Diva talks about. My co-worker ends every sentence with 'yeah'. And she also have this habit of asking questions about the weirdest things. One example. All the kids were sitting down to drink their milk. She walked into the room looked at me and said. 'Are they having milk now, yeah?' I just looked stupid at her. What do you respond to that?

I'm itching to talk to her about this 'yeah' thing. But don't know how to do it delicately. I can be a bit blunt...

This 'yeah' girl is engaged to marry and I have been wondering how her fiance can possible handle all her 'yeah's' - well that was until I meet him. He talks the same way...I guess some people are literally 'spoken for'.

2 comments:

mormi said...

Hei!!
Me har fått julapattane fra dokk.D gjekk kjapt må eg sei.

Unknown said...

OMG! That's just as bad as the person who starts EVERY sentence with 'ummmm' or has to add 'uhhh' inbetween each and every sentence.

Preacher: Do you take this man to be your husband.
Coworker: I do, yeah"