November 18, 2007

the fridge list

when my siblings and I was all living at home with my parents we use to make Christmas wish list and post it on the fridge. There is little talk about Santa at our house, or correctly there is little talk about the commercial Santa Clause that seem to bring presents to kids all over the world. At our house most presents were brought my our parents, hence the need to post the wish list on the fridge instead of sending it as a letter to Santa.

The Norwegian Santa (or 'Nisse') is a short guy, who likes to eat rice pudding and might bring some small gifts like socks and toothpaste.

Anyway, the point of all my ramblings is that I need to know what people want for Christmas. So if you feel like you should get a gift from me, please leave a comment and tell me what you would like to get.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Dina this is Angie(mommahardt) from Babyfit. I have been reading your blog and following Sami's story for so long now. I know this is asking people what they want for christmas and although I want no gift from you I do want happiness for you and your continued strength and peace that I feel you have as I read your blog after such loss that you have had in the last few years. Just know that someone in the middle of the US thinks of you and wonders about you on a daily basis

Phillipen said...

Hm..
1. For our relatives from Australia to come home for Christmas Ü
2. Snow at the holidays-BUT not at other times, especially not ice!!
3. ... peace on earth??

..to be continued..