February 13, 2008

60 things

(because I'm lazy tonight..)

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
don't have a car..

2. When was the last time you threw up
about 1 year ago - bad case of gastro

3. What's your favorite curse word?
shit

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Hameed, Henry,Eva

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Trying to get a boy to stop screaming already

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
reading my newspaper

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
sleep

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I want to bring those (pineapple pieces) to work tomorrow.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
cookies and cream

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
lemon flavored tea

12. What are you wearing right now?
pj pants, t-shirt and woolen socks

13. What was the last thing you ate?
bread with nutella

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope, I have been looking though

15. When was the last time you ran?
sometime back in uni. Think I manage 3 min.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Tennis final

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
the lady that co-ordinate early intervention

19. Ever go camping?
yes. Didn't enjoy it much

20. Do you have a tan?
on my arms and top of my feet, yes.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
nope

25. What did your last IM say?
bye

26. Are you someone's best friend?
yes

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working. Then celebrating valentines day with Hameed

28. Where is your mom right now?
In Norway somewhere. Most likely around the Hommersaak area

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
piture of laisha

30. What color is your watch?
its silver, but I never wear it

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
home

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
never

33. What is your birthstone?
no idea

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
I go in. There is no drive thru around here as I know of.

35.How many kids do you want?
I would like 4 more

36. Do you have a dog?
Nope. Don't really care for animals

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Some lady that thought I understood Italian. After she had ramble on for several minutes she finaly stopped to catch here breath and I got to say ' hey, do you speak english'

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Depends on what you mean with 'meet'. I have been to the same event as Susan Sardon, Christoffer Reves and a few more people. But I never talked to them or even come very close to them.

39. Any plans today?
Go to bed

40. How many states have you lived in?
1 in USA, 1 in Australia

41. Ever go to college?
yes, for 7 years..

42. Where are you right now?
at my desk

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
I need to pee, bad... but just want to finish this first

44. Last song listened to?
something by the Wiggles I think

46. Are you allergic to anything?
yes.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
sneakers

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
no

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I'm sure there are.

51. What time is it?
bedtime

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

53. Do you eat healthy?
yes I start with the healthy food and then..some chocolate

54. What do you usually do during the day?
wipe noses, give cuddles, break up fights, change nappies, sing songs, dance around silly, read books, build train tracks, feed lots of little people and sooth them so they can have a sleep.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
nope. hate is to strong word. I disliked one person, but she is out of my life now (hopefully)

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, I'm more a 'hi' person

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
34

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Sami's birth was a c-section so I have a nice line across my lower belly.

No comments: