January 13, 2006

questions and answer

I stole this from Shet Li. I realize that I should probably have posted this before the new year, but what the heck.


1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Get married :)


2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hmm not sure if I kept them as I can't remember them :P. But yeah I made some for this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My husbands sister gave birth to a little girl on September 17.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No - and I'm greatful for that

5. What countries did you visit?
Pretty much traped here in Australia thanx to DIMIA

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
more sleep probably - can never get enough

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
2nd of December, our wedding day


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Thw whole years was amazing both personally and professionally, but our wedding was the most stand out.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to limit my chocolate intake :P

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just common cough and cold

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My laptop :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hameed - best guy I have ever known

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Depressed - defently what happen in Sydney. Racists always make me angry and sad.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, food and some rent and bills

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
getting married

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
'the book of love'

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
Happier for sure

ii. thinner or fatter?
like to say thinner, but probably the same

iii. richer or poorer?
richer in every way possible

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
kiss

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
being cranky

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
we spent it at our new home and had a nice turkey dinner.

21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
over and over again.

22. How many one-night stands?
none

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Biggest loser :P

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
nope

25. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter no 6 (think it was the only one I got time to read)

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
hmm that kids can sing very nice when they bother trying

27. What did you want and get?
An ipod

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
The notebook

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I became 31 and had a big party at home the day before, and then the best dinner and movie date with my then boyfriend on my birthday. The presents from him was the best.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
That I had someone to share everything with

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
sloppy :P

32. What kept you sane?
My husband

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmm none

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
racisme

35. Who did you miss?
no one really

36. Who were the best new people you met?
all my kids at the pre-school

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
sometimes you should ask for permission twice

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

(I have) the time of my life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes

Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you are having a laptop : you can reach Timothy and Asta again as they are no longer in Vietnam. Now they are back into a little bit of civilization (Cambodja) We have also enjoyed watching your site. If you are really married to eachother, we wish you two all the best for your future together. Most certainly: there is humor in your relationship.

Kindest regards,

Timothy's parents