January 4, 2006

chicken little



Originally uploaded by dynamitt.
We went to see this movie the other day. My husband said that he later read review of the movie which was all negativ. We liked it though and had a good time and some great laughs. I even got a little scared of some scenes..

The movie overall was fun, good animated and the story was new and different from the original story (which I also like) The chicken himself reminded me of some of the kids I have been teaching. Would absolut recommand this movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's funny because I refuse to read reviews before I watch a movie now. There have been some I really enjoyed that just got ripped apart in reviews.

Long YC said...

In my opinion, it is a fun and creative movie. It reflects some true problems in our society, the characters are very special and they have brought me lotz of fun~
In a nutshell, I like tis movie~