March 29, 2008

my oh my how big my teeth are

I went to get a good clean of my teeth at the dentist today. It has been a long time since I got a proper clean and my teeth were full of plaque which I could not get rid of no matter how much I brushed.

The back of my front teeth looked yucky and quit yellow. The dentist cleaned them all up and I realized that all the plaque build up had made it feel like my gum were going further up on my teeth then it really is. Now with my teeth all clean they feel so long and big and 'skinny'. It feels a bit weird actually.

I got strict instructions about flossing everyday. Now can someone tell me how flossing between my teeth will prevent plaque being build up behind my teeth? I just don't get it.I did however promise to be good and give the flossing a try - specially since she was so nice and gave me a pack of floss for free.

No comments: