May 12, 2008

just

have to start writing something - anything - to get back into this blogging again. So whats new? This weekend was mothers day here in Australia and I felt pretty down about it. It was hard to be reminded about mother's day and the fact that my son is not with me to celebrate it. I did not get any cute little present he had "made". Hameed did his best to cheer me up. He took me out and bought me lunch and cake. And then we went shopping. It was alright. At least it made the day go faster.

Work have been very busy the last weeks. The cute boy is not so cute at the moment. He have started to throw things. Anything really, toys, bikes, big wooden blocks. and if it happens to hurt another child is seems to be even more enjoyable. Talking to him has not help at all. In fact it seems like giving him any attention for all this throwing just makes it more fun... Well fun for him it is. I am about to sprout a heap of grey hair soon if he do not stop it. I had a talk to his mum and dad last week and hopefully by using the same strategy at creche and home we can get the cute boy back.

Diva at No chick trix linked to a news story about a 3 year old who have never fallen asleep. I can't even begin to imagine how that must be like for his parents. The 1 hour nap 'my' kids take every afternoon is so needed and I think we would have gone insane if they did not sleep.

I talk to my parents yesterday and I find it a bit amusing. They had 22 degrees there and were feeling so warm. We had 17 degrees and were freezing out butt of... I have already got my scarf and beanie out it wont be long before I need my big warm winter jacket too. Lets hope this winter goes very quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I hope you *do* get the "cute boy" back again. Normal children are difficult enough to deal with on a daily basis. Having one who is enjoying hurting others must be awfully taxing on you!!