August 23, 2008

I can feel it

Australian Idol is starting tomorrow and for the last weeks they have been driving me insane with their ad for the show. The ad is the top 100 singing a song called 'can you feel it' and since they play it all the time it get stuck no matter how much I dislike the song. I'm not really feeling it but I will still see Idol - I love that show.

What I can feel though it was the first day of spring is getting closer. It is 9 days left and today it was sunny and so warm that I was able to skip the jacket and just wear a jumper. The sun is something I never will be tired of feeling.

3 comments:

Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boo said...

I can't wait either! Apparently they have changed the format...and Mark is gone too which probably means no more touchdowns!

Anonymous said...

It's gearing up to be a great season, really looking forward to it. If you want some inside goss and other tidbits, check out my Australian Idol blog. A word of warning though, don't go there if you don't like spoilers ;-)