March 24, 2006

meme 5s tag

Thanx to Diva for tagging me - again :)

1) 5 Things You Can't Do
º play guitar
º understand computers
º do the right motion with my legs during breastswimming
º reach up to the top shelf
º touch my toes while standing

2) 5 Things You Can Do
º Be organzied
º eat an unbelivable amount of chocolate
º sleep for 14 hours straight
º play piano
º sing

3) 5 Things That Scare You
º The dark
º Racists
º people that gets very angry
º the future
º lifetreatening illness

4) 5 Things You Love
º Hameed
º My family
º My 'kids'
º good conversations
º time to be lazy

5) 5 Things You Hate
º Racism
º Ants
º Snobby people
º egocentric people
º rain

6) 5 Random Facts About You
º I have been married for almost 4 months
º I both love and hate my job
º I have live in Australia for more then 3 years
º Im a christian married to a muslim
º I love skiing

7) 5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
º Have kids
º Travel all over the world
º Meet my in-laws
º Buy a house with a swimming pool
º Open my own child carecentre

Now tag 5 others! :)
º Hamidde
º Shet Li
º Philippine
º Lostsoul
º Agneta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does this Tag thingy work?

dynamitt said...

just copy and past it into a post in your blog, change my answers into what you want and then you post it... easy