February 7, 2006

4 things meme

I was taged by Diva and Jules to do this...so I guess I shud. I love things like this anyhow. Here we go:

Four Jobs I've had:

1. chicken factory worker
2. meat controll helper
3. babysitter
4. newspaper deliver

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Empire records
2. Muc ado about nothing
3. Notebook
4. Pretty woman

Four places I’ve lived:

1. Hommersaak, Norway
2. Oslo, Norway
3. Verona, NJ, USA
4. Bendigo, Australia

Four TV shows I love:

1. Biggest Loser
2. CSI (original)
3. Law & Order
4. Video hits

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Budapest, Hungary
2. London, England
3. San Diego, USA
4. Perth, Australia

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Lasange
2. Pancakes
3. Curry
4. Greek beef salad

Four sites I visit daily:

1. 43 Things
2. No chick trix
3. Flickr
4. My blog

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. On a beach with my husband
2. In New york with my husband
3. In a spa at a 5 star hotel
4. Somewhere I dont have to work

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Hamidde
2. Lostsoul
3. Shet Li
4. Phillipine

So tag ! you'r it !

No comments: