October 21, 2006

update!

I got a comment from my lil sister that I was very good at updating my blog... yeah i know she meant it ironic :P

Anyhow, life is very busy here - so its much easier to just read other people's blog then write on my own. Since I last updated Ramadan has come and almost gone... only today and tomorrow left. Its first when Hameed dont eat during the day I realice how much of our fun time together actually involves eating or drinking. So now Im really looking forward to Monday when we can go out for lunch or for a cup of coffee again.

Work is busy as always and now we have finally gotten the dates for our accreditation. Here in Australia there is a set of requierments a child care centre has to follow in order to be allowed to operate and every second year a person come and check that what we are doing are good enough. This person is due to come between 1st November and 12th of December. So cross you fingers for me that Im able to get up to date with my paper work before then. And this is also part of the reason for why Im up at 6am on a Saturday. The other reason for why Im up so early is that Hameed left for work at 4am and its hard to sleep again after being woken up.

No comments: